Freedom No B.S. COCO VAN (Baking Soda Free!)
Freedom Natural Deodorant Coco Van is a baking soda free formula of coconut and vanilla, that smells like the first day of summer. This is an aluminum free, paraben free and Phthalate free product made only with natural ingredients. Freedom Natural Deodorant Coco Van is perfect for gluten sensitivity. Lasts 24hours without re-applying. Be the first to get this NEW and revolutionary all natural formula.
- Super Smooth Formula
- Baking Soda Free
- Clear Application
- Smells Like Summer
- Works All Day
- Made in the USA
- Aluminum Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalates Free
- Cruelty Free
Size: 1.9oz How to Use How to use: Please use in under arm area only. If stick gets hard, use your finger to warm the deodorant up! A little bit goes a long way, 2 to 3 swipes is enough! Detox is super common! Here’s what you may experience in the first 2-4 weeks:
- Underarm wetness. Your sweat glands may still be in overdrive mode from your old antiperspirant. They should quickly adapt to your natural deodorant.
- Swollen, tender lumps in your underarm area. Your lymph nodes may be clogged and they’re working overtime to get rid of it.
- Rash/pimpled in your underarm area. This could be sensitivity to baking soda or your body adapting to a natural formula.
- Unpleasant odor. Your underarms are evicting the toxins, but don’t worry, it goes away in a few days.
Take a 48 hour break if experiencing any symptoms and go back to using intermittently!
Patch test a small area on your forearm to check for sensitivity.
- If you have the beginnings of a rash, use apple cider vinegar. Drink a shot of it and then rub some into your underarms.
- With painful and lumpy lymph nodes, dry brush and massage the area to aid in the filtering process.
- Rub a little alcohol into your underarms to disinfect any rash or discomfort.
- Use an underarm detox mask. These can be found online at our website. Charcoal or mud are the best.
- Warm apple cider vinegar compress.
- Stop using deodorant and then go back intermittently as your body allows.
Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end! This advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure and medical conditions you may have. If symptoms persist, discontinue use and see your doctor. Ingredients Magnesium Hydroxide, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beeswax, Proprietary Blend of Natural, Fragrance and Essential Oils: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Derived), Coumarin (Cinnamon), Citrus Aurium Dulcis Peel Oil (Orange Peel), Citrus Lemon Peel Oil, Lemon Oil Terpenes, Citrus Aurantifolia Oil (Lime), Myristica Fragrans Kernel Oil (Nutmeg) Brand Bio After three of her close friends were diagnosed with breast cancer, Ira Kaganovsky was unsettled by their doctors’ advice to avoid antiperspirant. After doing her own research, Kaganovsky discovered many popular antiperspirant brands are categorized as a drug by the FDA; at that moment, she decided that her family would switch to all-natural hygiene products. Frustrated by the first, second, and even third brand of deodorant that she tried, she decided that if she couldn’t find a formula that kept her underarms dry and free from irritation, she would make her own. Freedom Deodorant formulas are entirely aluminum-free, will keep you comfortably dry, and protect and nourish your sensitive skin. Be Healthy, Not Stinky! Love and health, Ira Founder Q&A
- What inspired you to create your brand? 3 of my friends were diagnosed with Breast cancer, Dr?s advised to go natural, but the natural ones were ugly and ineffective?..they did not work!
- If you could go back to the beginning of the creation of your brand what would you do differently? Nothing, I have learned so much from the mistakes I made?.oh, wait?..paid better